1. Policy Scope
2. Information We Collect
We focus on using your personal information to provide and improve our Services, respond to your requests, service user accounts connected to our Services, provide you with services or information you may request, communicate with you, and inform you about new products and services that may be of interest and to improve our site. We collect the following types of information:
- Information You Provide Us:
- Answers chosen on the site
- Information We Collect from Users of our Services:
- IP Address used to access our site
- Information We Collect from Third Parties:
- Authorization tokens from connected social media sites
3. How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use the information that we collect for any of the following purposes:
- Improve Service functionality and efficiency
- Provide, maintain and improve our services
- Provide assistance to users
- Personalize our services
- Measure and better understand the performance of our Services
- Communicate with users
- Protect users, the community, us and other legal reasons such as complying with applicable laws, assisting with law enforcement agencies if legally mandated, to find instances of abuse or misuse of our services or illegal activity, maintain security and safety when using our Services
4. Sharing Information
To better provide Services, we may share your personal information with other Users of the Services, third parties (like social networks), and our service providers. We may also sell your personal information to third party advertisers.
We may share your information with third parties in other cases such as:
- If a government body requests information and we deemed it to be necessary to disclose such information in order to comply with applicable laws and legal processes;
- To cooperate with law enforcement or other government authorities as it relates to any investigations or other inquiries to the extent, we deem it necessary to protect either our users, the public, or Bormal.
- To defend or pursue legal claims as required or permitted by law.
- Enforcing our Terms of Service.
- Responding to any legal process including court orders and search warrants.
- To detect or protect against fraud, security, technical or legal issues associated with the use of our Services.
- At any time that you consent to such sharing.
5. Controlling Your Information
You have control over the information that you share with us subject to certain limitations.
Our Services have been built in a way to minimize the amount of personal information that is stored within them. Nonetheless, if you want to review, update, change or delete the information that you have shared with us, including deletion of your account, you may send a request to do so to email@example.com.
Even in the event that we delete your information, we still may retain the IP addresses used to access the website, and the answers submitted by the user but will no longer be connected with your personal information. We may also retain certain information for legitimate business purposes such as maintenance of security of the Services or to comply with applicable laws or regulations, depending on the circumstances of such deletion. You understand and agree that we may have responsibility to law enforcement or other governmental entities or to our stakeholders, to maintain information if there is the possibility of any unsafe or illegal behavior to ensure the Services are not exploited in the future.
6. Do Not Track
We do not track our Users over time and across third party websites and therefore our Services do not respond to Do Not Track signals.
7. Age Restrictions
We do not knowingly collect or solicit the personal information of anyone under the age of 13, even with a parent or guardian’s consent. Our services are not intended for children and in the event that we determine that a person under 13 has provided personal information, we will delete that information immediately.
9. Assignment, Change of Control and Transfer
10. Contact Us